The Hand of the Son (Sun)
View Looking East Toward Lake Michigan
Promises of the Sacred Heart of Jesus
Of the many promises Our Lord Jesus Christ did reveal to Saint Margaret Mary in favor of souls devoted to His Sacred Heart the principal ones are as follows:
1. I will give them all the graces necessary for their state of life.
2. I will give peace in their families.
3. I will console them in all their troubles.
4. I will be their refuge in life and especially in death.
5. I will abundantly bless all their undertakings.
6. Sinners shall find in my Heart the source and infinite ocean of mercy.
7. Tepid souls shall become fervent.
8. Fervent souls shall rise speedily to great perfection.
9. I will bless those places wherein the image of
My Sacred Heart shall be exposed and venerated.
10. I will give to priests the power to touch the most hardened hearts.
11. Persons who propagate this devotion shall
have their names eternally written in my Heart.
12. In the excess of the mercy of my Heart, I promise you that my all powerful love will grant to all those who will receive Communion on the First Fridays, for nine consecutive months, the grace of final repentance: they will not die in my displeasure, nor without receiving the sacraments; and my Heart will be their secure refuge in that last hour.
The New Church Teaches
There is one loving person God who is the Lord Jesus Christ
The life of religion is to obey the Ten Commandments and to act honestly and faithfully in our daily lives.
The Word of God has a deeper meaning now revealed.
Each of us continues life as a complete person immediately after death of the body.
God does not judge us; but we judge ourselves according to the truths we have learned, what we have come to love and how we have lived.
People of every faith are saved if they live sincerely according to their religion.