Wednesday, March 5, 2008

SLAM DUNK FOR RON PAUL [I Want What She Had For Breakfast]


SunshineVote wrote:

All my canvassing and phone-banking paid off! Tonight I grabbed the Republican packet and ran the meeting myself!!! And this was my first precinct meeting!!! Even though we all fit inside a small room, we had the biggest Republican attendance for our precinct ever! Thanks to all my neighbors who showed up! We passed 14 resolutions to take up to the next convention level!




This video had 556 views - see above - after I first watched it this afternoon. 556 corresponds to 5:56 am which is the end of the Leo (356th) minute of each New (555) day which is also the first full minute of the day over Lake Michigan on August 11th here in the 41st "I Am the light of the world" latitude north (Chicago area).

556 = 139 prime X 4

139 prime corresponds to this phrase "I Am Here" as follows:

I (9) Am (14) Here (8595) = 8618 = 139 prime X 62

No comments: