Originally posted on Facebook 1/28/17:
My numerical mentor, the late Dean Fagerstrom, passed away on 2/27 in the year 2014. He wrote in his writings and told me in person that Emanuel Swedenborg had actually appeared to him 2 or 3 times during his life. These experiences had a profound impact on his life.
Emanuel Swedenborg - one of the greatest mathematician-scientist-inventor-theologians in world history (his IQ was ranked #2 by Stanford University next to Goethe among thousands of creative people who have contributed to mankind's spiritual and scientific advancement) - was born 1/29 in the year 1688.
2/27 = 227
1/29 = 129
227 + 129 = Leo (356)
Leo (356) factors into 89 prime X 4
Leo is the astrological sign for the Divine Birthmonth of August whose ruling planet is the Sun and which corresponds to the Human Heart.
Swedenborg wrote in his writings that 89 was a very special number.
Six months prior in a letter to the noted English minister John Wesley Swedenborg predicted his departure (death) from this world. He passed away on 3/29 at 5 pm in 1772, the exact date and time which he announced to his housekeeper.
3/29 was the 89th day of the year 1772.
329 + 227 = 556
556 mirrors 5:56 am which is the completion of the Leo (356th) minute of each new day.
1) Birth date (Swedenborg) 1/29 (129) plus the passing date (Fagerstrom) 2/27 (227) adds up to Leo (356)
2) Passing dates (Swedenborg) 3/29 (329) plus (Fagerstrom) 2/27 (227) = 556 (5:56 am which is the completion of the Leo (356th) minute of the day.
3) Swedenborg's passing 3/29 in the year 1772 was the 89th day of the year.
4) 89 is the highest prime factor of Leo (356) = 89 prime X 4
5) Swedenborg's birthdate 1/29 (129) mirrors 1:29 am which is the completion of the 89th minute of each day.
6) Dean Fagerstrom was born on 2/07 (207) which is 122 (1/22) from 3/29 (329) the day Swednborg passed away.
1/22 was the day my father was born.
The connections are amazing.