See The Anglion Societyfor some basic background on this Divine Science of Numerical Correspondences. The original genesis of this science is rooted in the scientific, spiritual and theological works and writings of Emanuel Swedenborg (1688-1772) - see http://www.swedenborg.com
Johnny Appleseed traveled all over the midwest=America to build and develop real estate-land investments. Each place he visited he not only planting apple trees he passed out tracks of Swedenborg's writings and books.
Now to celebrate the Leonic Sunrise which is happening right now @ 6:43 am!!
1) Leo (356) = 89 prime X 4
2) 457 is the 89th prime number - include one (1) in the count.
3) 5/14 (514) factors into 257 prime X 2
4) The 257th day in non-leap years is always 9/14 (914) = 457 prime X 2
Sidebar Note:There's a mathematical proof in the prime number system of ourLord's birth - August 11th, 6 BC. 8/11 is always 89 "Prime of Leo(356)" days from 5/14. The sun rises at EXACTLY 5:55 am which is the beginning of the Leo (356th) minute of the New (555) Day - NEW (555) which is ONE (1) from the english word for END(554) - here in Chicago over Lake Michigan which is located on the 41stlatitude north. 41 is the prime of the current year 2009 and anothervery revelatory year of 1968 - eg. 2009 = 41 prime X 49, etc.
5) The Leo (356th) day of every year is the beginning of the Winter Solstice which is when the SUN STOPS DECLINING AND STANDS STILL BEFORE RISING ONE DEGREE ON THE MORNING OF THE 3RD DAY - which is usually on Christmas Eve.
6) If you let your fingers do the walking through the prime number table you will discover that the Leo (356th) prime number is 2389 which is composed of two prime numbers, 23 and 89. 23 corresponds to "I (9) Am (14)" which is the Lord's original name and title given to Moses on Mt. Sinai - ie. "I Am...the Lord thy God..." Exodus 20:2.
7) There's even a numerical "God Wink" that connects Michael Jordan # 23 into this revelatory musical-mathematical mosaic: MJ was born on the 2/17 (217) mo/day which corresponds to the 217th minute of the day which is always 4:57 am (457) which is the 89th prime number, etc. When you combine # 23 "I (9) Am (14)" with # 89 "Prime of Leo (356)" you have the Leo (356th) prime number which is 2389!
There are many simple 5th grade math examples of confirmational proofs thathave manifested throughout history which reveal and glorify the DivineBirth of our Lord God Jesus Christ. I won't get into them here. You cancheck through a few that I have documented over at http://www.fromtheheartofleo.blogspot.com
A Numerically Leonic Challenge: There are three days on the calendar -with three numbers each (eg. 1/21 (121)) that factor into 89 which isthe prime of Leo (356). After you find these dates compare the calendric-day separation between each day and August 11th, the Divine Birthdate. Then add up each of those three results. The result should amaze and fill you with joy from the Heart of Leo!